SMOKTECH Coils TFV8 Baby V2
You will find the TFV8 Baby V2 resistors sold by box of 3 pieces among 7 possible options:
- Baby V2 A1 en single coil de 0.17 ohm. Range of use between 90 and 140W (Optimal 110-130W)
- Baby V2 A2 en dual coils de 0.20 ohm. Range of use between 70 and 120W (Optimal 85-105W)
- Baby V2 A3 en triple coils de 0.15 ohm. Range of use between 80 and 130W (Optimal 100-120W)
- Baby V2 K1 en quadruple coils de 0.20 ohm. Range of use between 80 and 130W (Optimal 90-120W)
- Baby V2 K4 dual coils de 0.15 ohm. Range of use between 50 and 110w (Optimal 60-80W)
- Baby V2 S1 en single mesh coil de 0.15 ohm. Range of use between 40 and 80W (Optimal 60-70W)
- Baby V2 S2 en quadruple coils de 0.15 ohm. Range of use between 30 and 70W (Optimal 45-60W)
SMOKTECH Coils TFV8 Baby V2 - Baby V2 A1 0.15 ohm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
You earn loyalty points by purchasing this product. Thanks to the EVO Points loyalty program, many attractive rewards await you! Learn more
*Free delivery in mainland France and Europe. Offer subject to conditions. See our delivery policies.
Return a product
Return a product
A problem with product? No need to return the product thanks to our efficient and simplified after-sales service. For more information, see our return policies.
Type of inhalation
Sold by box of 3 pieces
The use of resistors in electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) requires certain precautions to guarantee the safety of the user and of the device itself. Here are some important recommendations to follow:
- Follow Manufacturer's Specifications: Be sure to only use coils that are compatible with your specific e-cigarette model. Follow the manufacturer's recommendations for wattage (watts) and resistance range.
- Check Resistance: Before each use, check coil resistance (resistance) with an ohmmeter or electronic mod equipped with a resistance measurement function. Faulty resistors can lead to safety issues.
- Avoid overheating: Do not allow the electronic cigarette to ignite, and avoid exceeding the power limits recommended by the manufacturer. Excessive overheating can result in a burn or fire hazard.
- Replace Worn Coils: When you notice a burnt taste or a decrease in vapor production, it's time to replace the coil. The use of a worn resistance can alter the flavor and damage the device.
- Use a suitable liquid: Some liquids for electronic cigarettes can be corrosive for certain coils. Check that your liquid is suitable for the use of the resistance installed.
- Do not short circuit: Avoid direct contact between the terminals of the resistor, as this can cause a short circuit and damage your device.
- Protect from shocks: Handle the resistors with care to avoid any deformation or damage to the resistive wire.
- Store Coils Properly: If you have spare coils, keep them in a dry, secure place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Disconnect the battery: Before changing the resistance, make sure to turn off the electronic cigarette and remove the battery to avoid any risk of accidental discharge.
- Do not modify resistors: Never attempt to modify resistors by increasing or decreasing the number of turns, as this may cause safety issues.
It is essential to follow these precautions to enjoy a safe and enjoyable vaping experience. If in doubt, do not hesitate to consult the user manual of your device or seek advice from a vaping professional.
Pay with complete peace of mind thanks to our secure Smart Checkout payment system.
By purchasing OpenBox Deals products, you contribute to the protection of the environment and limit the amount of waste while benefiting from a preferential rate. What else?
Summer sales 2023
Don't miss our incredible offers on electronic cigarettes and e-liquids. Get exclusive discounts and discover a huge selection of delicious flavors.